Yesterday, Casey and I.... worked.... together, from our.... office. Our creative energies were flowing...It was a fun day. What was even more fun was the Twittering that took place the day before. It all began with this episode from How I Met Your Mother about the "Woo Girls" and why they in fact, "Woo". Press the [PLAY] button below.
What transpired from there you can read below... via Casey's twitter and my own. We thought our creativeness needed to be documented.
1st TWEET -
Why the Woo Girls Woo - @fliiby http://fliiby.com/file/124875/35932da1l8.html How I Met Your Mother - // @heycaso
@pinkbirdi best thing I've heard all day, WOOOOOOO!!!!!
@heycaso ....but who would 'woo,' Casey? Who would 'woo'? Would you? Would you ... 'woo'?"
@pinkbirdi yes, that is true, today I would woo, and tomorrow too.
@heycaso me too. i would woo. i would woo in timbuktu or a zoo alongside a kangaroo. yes, i would woo till i turned blue.
@pinkbirdi We are the few, the few who woo. We must stick together like glue, as others may no do, because we are the two, two of the few.
@heycaso yabbadabbadoo! we are two that woo. i will woo until you spew. we will use shampoo! woo's anew, onward we shalt pursue!
@pinkbirdi Yes, we shall woo with virtue, through the kudzu & slews of spew, to the igloo in Peru we shalt woo
@heycaso we will woo to a drive thru to get a tattoo while playing a kazoo!
@pinkbirdi A woo tattoo? Would that not be taboo??
@pinkbirdi so long as it does not show under my mumu, I can't have my nephew think I am into some kind of woo voodoo
@heycaso if you did not woo while getting your woo tattoo, it would be taboo for you, so note- this you must wooooooo as if you were 152!
@pinkbirdi It is now time to bid adieu, it seems I have work to do. I bid the farewell haiku of Woo, tis now my woo curfew”
SIGNED: YOU GOT THE LOVE TO SEE ME THROUGH.
1 comment:
You two are clearly brilliant with woo. Woo on!
Post a Comment