14 April 2011

DID YOU SAY IT WAS GLORIOUS?!

OH MY GOSH!

So I'm so so sorry for not posting. This feels like the worst. I was well aware that I wasn't doing anything to make it better but here we are but wait, where do we start?

XX? Yes, I am listening to them now, "The Curious Incident of of Big Poppa in the Nightime" is playing right now. Honestly there were a lot of people that were not fans of the XX last year but I was. They had a bad performance ACL time last year. This year we shall see. Are you going?? September.. it's going to be good... start saving.

Anyways, where HAS waldo been this past month?... me being Waldo. Well, to Cozumel and back... my friend Erika and i traveled there for a week and then I had crazy work stuff... Miami and back. It's odd like that but I enjoy it. Anyways.. here's a swift Mexico update...


Did you know that was it in picture updates, above? It most definitely was! Anyways... tomorrow or the next day, I have a better blog update... and Casey and I have decided that we need an..... "office".

SIGNED: CEO CHRISTIN

No comments: