(pic from Pinterest) Am drinking my fruits and vegetables this morning, amongst coffee too... but what I really wanted to talk about wasn't fruits OR vegetables. I wanted to talk to you about can size, which, when I type this sounds a bit strange... but lets just go with it.
Let me explain. A few days ago at the grocery store, I picked up a six pack of V8 Fusion. This morning I grabbed a V8 Fusion on my way to work and realized that the can size was skinny and then it hit me... I absolutely LOVE slender sized cans.
If I think about it, I can only think of one other slender sized canned drink and that's Michelob Ultra. Michelob Ultra's marketing campaign pretty much advertises towards female athletes or ladies "out on the town" that don't want to down those dreaded beer calories. Without a doubt, the skinny can size, whether it be for V8 Fusion OR Michelob Ultra, TOTALLY works for me.
There is something about holding a slenderized can that makes me feel just a little more feminine. If I were a male, I would feel very girly holding a Michelob Ultra at the pool... I would want something say a little more manly like a Monster energy drink or 30oz. Oh wow... now that I'm typing this and thinking about it, RED BULL has a more slenderized can size too! Hmm... I wonder what their reasoning behind their slender can is... to give you wings and feel light? Hmm...
All in all, I don't tend to see many dudes at the pool or bars pounding cans of Michelob which leads me to believe that the slender sized can is definitely working to attract the female audience. Good for them and good for V8 Fusion. I totally enjoy your slenderized can size. It makes me... as Shania Twain would say, "feel like a woman!"
SIGNED: SIZED RIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment