13 November 2010

BABY TATOR TOT

I'm up to things. Last weekend was the chalkboard wall. This weekend is the baby Tator Tot video. I've had these clips for almost two years now and finally.. finally decided to do something with them. Not the best video ever... but I'm glad I made it because puppes stay small for only so long.

My inspiration: this cuteheart my sister and her husband brought home this week. Everyone, meet Darla...


Darla, meet everyone. Darla is a Boston Terrier, but not just any Boston Terrier. She's a reverse... meaning, all white body and a little bit of black, which is opposite of the Tator Tot. I can't wait to see her personality develop. And here's Tator's video from when she was Darla's age (6 weeks).


Watch Baby Tator Tot in Animals  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

SIGNED: BUZZ'S MOM, WOOF.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Aaahhhhh!!! Such a cute video! I love it!

I also love your sign off! :)