21 June 2010

30-DJC PROMPT 2


Prompt 2... get excited.

And it went a little something like this.... What is the BEST part of your day? Is it working out? Is it "quitting time" at work? Is it dinner with the fam? What is it?


Again, not totally completed BUT... meet my Tator Tot! She is a Boston Terrier and is about a year and a half. We've been friends since she was 6 weeks old and I do have to say, she is one of the best parts of my day. I knew I'd get a dog someday but never knew quite WHEN it would actually happen.

In deciding Tator Tot's name... it was quite interesting. I've always loved food names for pets but growing up, all our dogs had normal people names (Abby, Maggie, Molly) so in the beginning I wasn't all that sure that I could actually yell, "TATOR TOT" if she got away from me or started action like the crazy fool she is.

Amazingly though, the name worked and it stuck. She actually has a whole slew of names I call her... Tate, Tot, Tator, Tator Toot (Boston's are notorious for their gaseousness... is that even a word??), Tooter Tot, Tator Toxic. That said, she's probably a little confused in the head.

She is still one of the best things about my day and what I look forward to when I get home from work. Here's a few pics of my little lady.


SIGNED: 2/30

No comments: