
GGrief! So I am just getting around to posting my 30 Day Journal Challenge pics from Prompt 1... yes, Prompt 1. Geesh! Aaaand as you'll see, it's not even complete yet... but I figured better late than never (I'll go back and color it). Actually I started the challenge a few days late so I still have a lot more to catch on but hopefully I'll be able to double up some days.
Okay, so Prompt 1 of the challenge was to introduce yourself by drawing your name and surrounding the area with some of the things you like or enjoy. Here we go~

So, of course this isn't everything that describes little 'ol me... I mean, I left off the fact that I enjoy goat cheese on my chicken... but how really would you draw that??? Like a big blob of white gunk on a chicken breast? I don't think so (btw thats exactly what I had for lunch yesterday). In general, I would just say that I enjoy clutter and things going on everywhere. No, I'm really not this disorganized mess but if things (or life) is too clean and tidy and orderly it unnerves me. I like things to feel like they are lived in, cozy, comfortable, not perfect but functional.
So there we go... Prompt 1, check!
ALSO! I know as I've gone through this challenge so far, I have not drawn my prompts in the correct order... so the first 8 prompts will be all outta order... which is totally fitting as this is my introduction page. Hi, my name is Christin... I'm an assorted mix of... Skittles or something else sweet and colorful. :)
SIGNED: 1/30
No comments:
Post a Comment