
Whoa, now... skipped a few days but nonetheless here we are... Day 8 of the 30 Day Journal Challenge.
So many of you will not even have a clue what this drawing is referring to... and that's fine by me because shhhhh, it's a secret!
Prompt 8's journal challenge is to describe (by drawing) an inside joke.
Now it took me a while to think of a joke actually... one that I shared with a few friends... but FINALLY I remembered one! My friend Alecia and I tend to do this throughout the week... and when we do, its absolutely necessary that we let eachother know by writing this acronym on Twitter or Facebook to eachother.

We love doing this and even though you don't know what we're referring to... maybe you can take some guesses.
SIGNED: 8TH PROMPT BUT 3/30 ON THE BLOG
1 comment:
Bahhhhhahahahahaha, i need this on fb and tagged!!
Post a Comment