Please oh PLEASE go enjoy yourself by making beautiful music (with raindrops!). CLICK ----> ME ---> HERE!
TWAS a wonderful long long weekend...
All things Tater Tot.
She's "my buddy"... anywhere I go, she goes!

All things painted.
Time spent with these kids is always good for the soul.

All things sunny.
An overcast sky cleared and the sun broke free to toast my skin, giving new freckles and a kisses to the face.
All things homegrown.
Old McDonald had a farm for all good reasons to go shoppin' at the Farmers Market.

All things family.
An early Tate wake-up call to depart the city, spending Memorial Day in the 'burbs for Mom's birthday.

All things silly.
Don't trust Ginger with a cart at Central Market.

All things new.
How long does it take to live in a city and finally decide to go explore new sites? We did this.

All things relaxing.
Tra-la-la-la-ying is the best way to spend the morning, with coffee (from Crooked Tree) and friends.

All things with girlfriends.
Nonstop time spent with 7 or so of my favorite ladies, ending with ridiculous Bachelorette and The Hills laughter over scrumptious dinner (and Alecia's beet salad!)

All things in love.
"Love, a term almost indefinable, is unconditional regard for a person that prompts and shapes behaviors in order to help that person to become what God desires. Love, when working properly, is both emotional and will, affection and action. -Scot McKnight
SIGNED: IT'S A BLISSFUL WONDER
1 comment:
oh my oh my. this post is a new favorite. somehow it inspires me, I can't even put my finger on it. looks like such a delightful weekend spent with friends & fam and great scenery, weather, convos...love it. I missed my scintillating TV last night (bach & The Hills) so hopefully I'll be able to catch up next week. I was too busy crying over J&K+8!!!!
smooches...
Post a Comment