Other than the Coke I’m about to throw back… this song is a serious jay-um getting my workday started. Seriously play it... it's a nice mix of Brit-Brit, Jay-Z and some sax amidst other stuff.
Moving on... ah yes… I was duvet shopping the other day and ran across this fantastic tree pattern that needed to be shared.
You know what makes this pattern so great? The bird in the upper left hand corner… and then the squirrel in the lower right. Squirrels! I’ve seen literally a gazillion smashed on the roads lately. Squirrel roadkill is pretty much everywhere these days. Would probably flip if I ever squished a squirrel with my car tires.And speaking of dead things (sorry if this is sounding morbid) but I ran across THIS dead pigeon in my apartment walkway the other week.
Don’t know where I’m going with any of this so I think I’ll just stop now.
SIGNED: REALLY NEEDS TO SNOOZE
No comments:
Post a Comment