16 June 2008

MR. BENTLEY AND ME

Spent some quality time with this little guy over the weekend. Yes, it’s true… I finally have a guy in my life (at least for a few short days that is). Friday, after a successful pasta primavera cooking adventure we snuggled on the couch and watched the movie Once. Delightful! Quiet, Friday nights at home are good for the soul and bank account.

Rise and shine and give God the glory glory this past Saturday! Transform day at Rice Elementary School in South Dallas was in full effect. Happened to run into a few old friends from high school that I didn’t expect to see so that was def great to catch up with them.

There were so many projects taking place around the school. My Orange Group-2 was assigned the task of painting the alphabet down the wall of the kindergarten hallway. The paint colors were brilliantly chosen and the end result looked pretty nice if I do say so myself (stolen photos from Rebecca’s FB, thanks!).
That night, sister Lindsay and I met up for sushi and then went to the Eric Hutchinson concert. Maria Digby and Justin Nozuka were at the Palladium to perform as well. As it is, I’m falling in love with some of Justin’s music. Absolutely loving Golden Train and After Tonight.

SIGNED: SUNDAY YOU NEED LOVE MONDAY BE ALONE

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That's CRAZY, Jaron and I watched Once Friday night, too!! I thought it was great, and it got me all revved up to do worship Sat. night... I played the keyboard better than I've played before, and I totally credit that movie for inspiring me. :) Cute dog, and love seeing you helping out that school like that, what an awesome idea!!

Rebekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.