1. Went home for lunch today and almost fell asleep on the couch - I think something is in the air... I'm catching a cold. In any case, don't buy Actifed - it did nothing to help me other than zonk me out.
2. Currently OBSESSED with this group, Rogue Wave - love their sound, especially the song Lake Michigan - check it out on their site (on the music player) OR on the KEXP Song of the Day website which is an awesome place to go hear new music (subscribe to their podcast on iTunes too!). Oh yeah, they redid "All You Need Is Love" so listen to that one too on the player... actually go now and enjoy the music while you read the rest of this post!
3. Bored?!
4. For the rest of the week at work I will be hiking to work, Office Space-style. They're painting the roof of my office, thus providing all employees with an early morning cardio session! Bikes, running shoes, scooters, and 4-wheelers are strongly encouraged.
5. Trying to figure out birthday plans for the big 2-7 at the end of the month. Wow... three years short of 30 - Wow (again!) is all I can say.
6. I just worked out a payment plan for my nasty knee surgery. I can't believe it... simply three small years and I'll be paid off (please note the sarcasm in my typing!)
7. Keep my grandfather in your prayers - he is having a stint put into his heart tomorrow as my mom is driving down tonight to be with him.
8. Sister Lindso and HSU women's soccer team lost their game against Emory closing out their season. It was a good run - good job sisterrr and team!
9. Two weeks ago we celebrated my dad's birthday with the rest of the fam. We made Laynie bust out Avery Kate's Halloween chick costume - she is pretty much the cutest chick I've ever seen!
SIGNED: MISS SNIFFLES
1 comment:
Ugh. I'm feeling that whole "taking a nap all the time" kind of thing. LOVING the pictures of the "hot chick" haha! She's adorable!!!!
Can't wait to see your album favorites!
Post a Comment