
Last night's rainstorm locked me up inside the larger-one bedroom (I can call it larger now, since I've moved and upgraded the footage... smiles!).
Had gym time, Bachelorette time (did the lame-o really limp away from Ali... dbag!), conversation time with my neighbor Schafer, small bit of mom time (she called to "see if I were still alive"), Tator Tot time (indoor throwing of the tennis ball down the hallway- slowly disturbing one new neighbor at a time), Cirque de Soliel music time, and finally catching up in the moleskin drawing time.
Still so so soooo behind but nonetheless here we go with Prompt 16: What are you wearing today?
Since "today" was yesterday... I'll tell you about it in 3 points. (1) It was Monday, thus I wasn't feeling all too colorful. (2) My company leases space from a lawfirm so typically the "style" if you can even call it that ranges in the shades of blacks, greys and whites. (3) This may happen to just be my default outfit of choice, it's... easy.

SIGNED: BLOGGED 5/30
No comments:
Post a Comment