15 May 2009

I'VE GOT THE MONTH OF MAY

Well hello again blog. I apologize for neglecting you so…

Not to worry, there are other things I have been neglecting as well… such as… my (hermit!) crabs: Pancho, Lou Bega, Gretta and Bart. Eversince Tater Tot came into my world, these four friends have mine have been put to the wayside. I really do feel guilty about this. Seriously. Any good hermit crab owner would let their crustaceous friends out of the crabitat and let them roam freely as they please. In not doing so… these little guys have gotten pretty crabby. No doubt in the past week they’ve gone awol, knocking over stuff like the hermie hut AND the plastic palm tree (wtf!). All this simply because there hasn’t been time to play. Dang it!... I’m a bad crab owner. Moving on…

Weekend plans?
Got any?
Si!

-Rangers Game: w/the lovelies!
-Etsy Dallas Spring Bash @ SSide Lamar Lofts: she’s crafty.
-Sister Lindsay’s Engagement Party @ Abuelos: family included.
-Nicole and Tim’s First and Lasts Going Away Party: on a trolley.
-Pool time: only if we get sunshine on a cloudy day…


HAPPY WEEKENDS!

SIGNED: TIS ALL DEAR FRIENDS-

No comments: