--Thanks to Jessie, I have my Christmas tree lit.
--Thanks to Casey Caso, I have a cuddly Panda bear stuffed animal (yes, he’s microwavable) to help me stay warm.
--Thanks to my old co-worker Luis for introducing me to the amazing world of opera.
--And a big thanks to Ginger, because I gots the Snaps (hey)!
This past Sunday was the Dallas White Rock Marathon. Sister ran it… and she ran quite well. I’m so proud of her… she is a rockstar. To tell you the truth, I’ve never been so jealous of wanting to run for two hours so badly in my life. The fact that this year’s race got booked so quickly prevented me from running… I was one day late. Ugh. Next year, I vow, I am not putting that registration off.
Because I was not able to run, this fortunately provided my mom and I to spend some well needed quality time and conversation together over breakfast. It was wonderful.
Going to attempt to stay warm tonight. How does Texas weather go from the upper 70’s one day to low 30’s the very next day?! Good Lord… at least it’s feeling a little bit more like the season.
SIGNED: AND SO IT IS CHRISTMAS
OH YEAH: AND WHO WOULDN’T ENJOY HAVING LONG STEMMED ROSES THROWN AT YOU AFTER A PERFORMANCE – AWESOME!
Pics from raceday.
1 comment:
Yay for your sister running well! Next year that will be you :)
It's definitely feeling like Christmas! But I am tired of the cold/warm cold/warm!
Post a Comment