... with special thanks to Rachel!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? **wrapping paper, even if it’s the comics section of the newspaper
2. Real tree or artificial? **I grew up with real trees so i pre-fir them (ha) but since its just me in my little one-bedroom, I am thankful to have a miniature artificial tree (thank you jessie!!)
3. When do you put up the tree? **this year, it was last weekend (ginger helped fluff, casey was in charge of presents on the faux-wood floor, and I set up the train)
4. When do you take the tree down? **sometime in January
5. Do you like eggnog? **yes, but just a little bit – its pretty thick stuff
6. Favorite gift received as a child? **hmm, probably always my larger than life teddy bears that I would receive every year, like Bob the great big ‘ol panda bear.
7. Hardest person to buy for? **Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? **Sister
9. Do you have a nativity scene? **nope, not in the little one-bedroom
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? **if i was that on top of things, it would be by mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? **nada, I’m pretty easy to please… even the apples in my stocking are tasty.
12. Favorite Christmas move? **Miracle on 34th St (the original) or Elf or It’s a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? **the week of or the weekend before
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? **I’m about to.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? **Sausage balls maybe or peanut brittle
16. Lights on the tree? **duh, what’s a tree with no lights?!
17. Favorite Christmas song? **”Baby It’s Cold Outside” and “O Holy Night”
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? **stay home if I can
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? **yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? **either or, doesn’t bother me
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? **late morning… we sleep in.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? **its so rushed
23. Favorite ornaments? **everyone in my family has a Raggidy Ann or Andy ornament, those or the ornaments from all the places my family has traveled together
24. Stockings? **yes… once I get a mantel
25. Take turns opening presents? **yes, kind of – its not focused on one person but its no free for all either
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? **probably a puppy and the new Britney Spears album, clothes are always good.
SIGNED: HOMEADE SHORTBREAD TONIGHT… Mmm.
2 comments:
oooooh-sausage balls are our christmas day tradition! yum-those balls are tasty.
we still need to watch some schwetty balls! maybe this weekend!
Oh man, you should have some of my grandpa's Boudain balls ... they are the best thing that has ever been put in a person's mouth!
Oh and the B. Spears cd is AWESOME! I love it! There is only a couple of songs that I skip (one being the one about her son ... because that is just annoying) So I hope that you get it!!
Yeah, I'm hoping to start up in the blogosphere again ... we'll see. I don't want to blog about nothing, and right now I have nothing!!
Post a Comment