You swim like you're on fireI’ve been munching away on some sort of reeeeeally crunchy cereal… flax seed something or other and am picturing seven and a half hours from now when ten lovely ladies will pack it up and roadtrip it 5 hours north.
live like your last day
drink like its water
there's no tomorrow
And you think no one can hear you
Raise your hands to be called on
you know all the answers
You’re the most colourful thing that I've seen
You’re the most colourful thing that I’ve seen
You’re the most colourful thing that I’ve seen
Weekend getaway. Leaving the city. Contagious excitement! Oooh, can you feel it? It’s going to be a silly good time.
SIGNED: HAPPY WEEKENDS PEOPLES
2 comments:
take me with you...i want to leave!
skinamariky do... i love you!
and i'm kinda scared what this roadtrip is going to look like for your colon if you're snacking on flax seed. bathroom breaks, anyone?
the lake is calling our names. i hear it now! :)
Post a Comment