The fam booked it west this weekend to Lubbock for my cousin John's wedding.
Upon arriving I've...
-- noticed my family is in its "kid stage"... they are everywhere!
-- had an excellent steak dinner.
-- loved that Lubbock is noticably less muggy than Dallas.
-- hit up the hotel gym.
-- finally slept in, despite the hotel alarm clock going off at 5am.
-- swang on a Texas-sized swingset.
-- hung out with some Red Raiders.
-- had a breakfast waffle the shape of Texas.
-- the rest of the afternoon to do absolutely nothing... when this last occured, I have no clue)
SIGNED: WEDDING BELLS TONIGHT
2 comments:
You are the better blogger! I haven't posted in such a long while it's almost like I don't want to get back into it or something. I've posted on xanga more than on blogspot ... so check there if you just can't stand being without my updates :)
Congrats to John, hope you have a great time!
Hey girl! Cute blog!! I tried to email you but it got returned. I started a blog and I have no idea how to make it cute- I am in need of your artistic ability if you have time:)
sis in law
laynie
Post a Comment