One friend growing up had a waterbed. Why the heck waterbeds were so dang popular in the 80s-early 90s I will never know. I hate the things… You can move one single toe and the whole bed turns into waves (think Hurricane Harbor wave pool)... up, down, up, down, swish, swash, up, down, up down... kind of nauseating now that I think of it.
Now my friend OF COURSE would take up the whole dang bed forcing me to cling with dear life to the wooden railing that holds the water mattress in (I feel a drawing coming on just to show you how terrible it was). All night I laid there, trapped between this water mattress and slab of wood.

I swear I had the absolute worst sleep at that girl’s house… the WORST. And then THIS… One morning she so graciously offered me the delightful info that spiders inhabited the holes of that same wood I was clinging to the night before. It was then that sleepovers ended at her house and we moved on to the fold out couch at my place.
SIGNED: THE MATTRESS SPRINGS WEREN'T SO BAD
1 comment:
SPIDERS!?!?? Oh heck no!!!!
I love your drawing haha, I laughed out loud :)
Post a Comment