At the moment I am about to dive (fork first) into the most ginormous piece of chocolate cake EVER. It's not your basic piece of cake either. It's COKE Cake, made with real Coke... a Cola. Heaven sent straight from Magnolia Bakery (where I lunch-dined with mi sista and madre) up in Lewisville... This decadence looks absolutely sinful.
[Two bites later]
Did I mention I had them remove the calories and fat for me? Yeah, thats what was supposed to happen... a girl could only wish. Actually I am missing my workout this evening to go to Taste of Addison with a few of my smallgroup gals. The weather is simply dazzling once again (thank you Lord) so I'm pretty sure it'll be a fun time... esp with Switchfoot and Gavin DeGraw performing.
[One bite later with choc on side of mouth]
- I was starving this morning and then ran across this site called Smitten Kitchen - absolutely the worst site I could have run across!
- If my printer at work weren't so jacked up... this might be some fun Friday entertainment.
- But instead of printing and folding a US Presidential Candidate... I did this instead (the proof is in the pictures).
[Four bites later]
And a little something for my mother since Sunday is her special day...
SIGNED: SCRUMDIDILLYUMPTIOUS!
1 comment:
I totally have the print and fold US Candidate thing too. Since your work kicked you off facespace, get on the twitter. You can install it as a widget on OSX so it is soooo easy to pop in say hello and see what others have said. I so love it.
Post a Comment