Here... this is what today looks like.
The greatest happiness right now would be to lay my head down and drift into a deep slumber. AHH! Wake up, wake up... such dreams and fantasies! I suppose I will settle with squinting my eyes, holding while closesd, hold... hold, five more seconds, hold... release. Yes, this is as good as it can get today.
And this picture makes me smile.
Hoping the Actifed will kick in soon.SIGNED: BENI HANA YO MAMA TONIGHT!
2 comments:
I'm loving the drawings of what you are wearing everyday. Really great idea. I have a story for you, once when I was a senior in College this girl from my hometown developed a massive crush on me, but she was in high school. Like a junior or something. Very persistent young lady as well. So she found out I was studying Art theory and literature and such and though I must be deep or whatever (ha, if she only knew how much I think about lasers and space vampires). So she gave me this handmade journey that was really really cool, but she wrote little deep thoughts ever so often. I thought it was a bit much, so to contrast I used it as a journal to write down exactly what I was wearing every day.
Yummmm... Beni Hana.... (drooling on keyboard)
Post a Comment