31 January 2008

LOU BEGA YOU ARE NOT MY MAN

As I was driving back in the horrendous wind storm this afternoon, a very familiar song came on the radio. Actually, you may have heard of it. It's peppy... one that'll make you "jump up and down and move it all around". Ahh, yes! You know it! It's Lou Bega's, Mambo No. 5 (God forbid this song be stuck in our heads for the rest of Thursday afternoon)!

Now now, in most cases when I began to hear the intro to this mildly famous song I quickly change the station. HOOOOWEEEEVER... today was much different. I listened... and listened intently. And somewhere in the midst of the second chorus of all the girls names, I got mad at Lou Bega!

Oh no he didn't!
Oh yes... he did!!

Lou completely left me off the list! There is no Christin so to speak. I wouldn't have even cared if he spelled it with a "K"! But no...

Rather we have "Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita...", Monica, Erica, Rita (he must really like her), Tina, Sandra, Mary and a Jessica.

If I were to run into Lou Bega... say at Club Babalu?... I would definetly say a few words. And believe you me, Mr. Bega would not be having any Christin on his side... or all night long... or in the sun.

SIGNED: IF IT LOOKS LIKE THIS THEN YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I got your back with Mr. Bega! I'm not in there either! Bring on the February post-fest!