24 November 2007

3RD ANNUAL PETE'S PARTY

Every Thanksgiving our highschool gets together at Pete's Piano Bar to have a semi-sort of reunion amongst classes... spanning through many years. I feel like our class is the oldest there, which is okay... my friend Jamon is the founder of the celebration.

It was good times, but I can only handle Pete's once a year. The place gets too jam-packed, the drinks are over-priced, and the entertainment rarely changes year to year... plus I'm not down with paying cover unless I'm going to see a real band. The pianists did happen to do their take on "Pop Lock and Drop It" which was pretty good, especially with the 40 year old's up on stage dropping it down low... quite the scene!

Here's a picture of my friend Patrick and I. He was literally one of my best guy friends in highschool. He lives in Washington now so we only see eachother on holidays. Oh yeah, please excuse the dirty hand sign in the pic (that's my friend Luke's, who I've known since elementary school!). Sarah and Tammy were there too, but they both live in Dallas so seeing them isn't a problemo even though Tammy didn't go to our highschool.
Today in Dallas is looking like a winter-mix. Although I'm pretty sure it didn't snow... it just looks chilly and winter-like out. Brrr... I'm feeling a lazy afternoon coming on. Pay some bills and watch my tivo'd shows! Mmm... also needing to go to the store because I've been craving black beans!

SIGNED: CORNBREAD TOO.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Your black bean soup is delicious!

Whats with guys throwing the shocker in photos? So dumb!