13 August 2007

MY MONDAY FAIRY

RARRR!
I've tried like heck today to be productive on some graphics and it is simply not coming to me.

My creativity has been zapped by the Monday fairy. I hate that! I hate it even more when it's a Tuesday or Wednesday and you're still feeling the zap. Hopefully the hot tea I just picked up will inspire the vibe.

Sometimes you know the reason for why you're zapped...

I know mine. And it's NOT for a lack of sleep either.

It's frustration.

Frustration with a lot of things even though life is good and I'm happy.

If I could ask God THREE questions right now they would be:
1. Can you give me some clairification with the whole Eric thing?
2. Why does life seem so clear and then completely vague the next day?
3. Why do you have to be so random where I don't even understand you even when I try?

SIGNED: LEFT IN MY THOUGHTS

No comments: