14 February 2011

THE I LURVE YOU DAY

Or like you... whichever you prefer. I feel as if everyone is very sprightly today. Laughs here, chocolates there, roses everywhere around the office building. Perhaps its time for a little something special... like a "Roses are Red" poem, oh yeah.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
My name is Christin,
How are you?

Roses are red,
Violets are red.
Happy Valentines,
Yep, that's what I said.

Roses are red,
Violets are fruity.
Erika and the gym tonight,
To work out the booty.

Roses are red,
Violets are rad.
We be watching the Batchelor,
And some dud named Brad.

Roses are red,
Violets and a nude.
What in the world...
Dud? I meant DOODE!

Roses are red,
Violets for Weezy.
This poem needs to end.
Because it makes no sense at all and is really, big time cheesy.

Roses are red,
Violets are bait.
Enjoy this day.
At any rate OR may it be great?!

The End?

(picture brought to you by some fabulous website that I forgot to write down where it came from - apologies!)

SIGNED: THE DAY BEFORE ALL CHOCOLATE GOES ON SALE!

No comments: