Quite an odd question. Of course... they wouldn't be my friends if I didn't like them!
As stated in other random blog postings, I completely enjoy mixing my different friend groups together. A hodge podge of sorts. Never have I wanted to keep my life sectioned off... much like a cafeteria tray sections off parts of a meal.
Rather I'd like to have a big Thanksgiving dinner feast with all my friends. You know, the kind where the green beans or corn get mixed into the mashed potatoes and the cranberry sauce slides over into the fruit salad and the gravy is somewhat coating the entire bottom of the plate blending everything together. When that happens, it's all okay and it's good. In fact.. it makes everything that much better!
These people, however they fit, are in my life for a reason. I will never keep groups separate because I want my friends to see all sides and parts of me. Perhaps in doing so, they might create new friendships/relationships amongst this diversified feast of friends.
SIGNED: LETS GO GRAVY!... THE BIG MIXER.
1 comment:
Aww sounds like it'll be a lovely thanksgiving. I have a few different friend groups too but unfortunately I don't think they all click...but I agree it's better everyone mixes and meets. Afterall they all already have something in common - they get on well with you :)
Post a Comment