04 October 2010

A CASE OF HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

Saturday was sister's birthday so we met up for brunch in Addison at The Egg and I. The food there is very tasty as they have excellent pancakes... I got the rasberry granola pancakes and sister got apple.

[Look at da (birthday) muffin!]

From there it was on to the Farmer's Market which is one of my absolute favorite places to go in Dallas. The weather was perfect for such an outing. We shopped the colorful fruits and vegetables and later viewed the most massive pumpkins ever!

[Daddio making the transaction... wheelin' and dealin']


I love this side of Dallas. The skyline is beautiful because you see more of the smaller buildings backed up against the taller ones and it's in walking distance from my building.


Finished up the afternoon enjoying the TX/OU game at Primo's. Joined by several neighbors and college friends... we also celebrated my friend, James' birthday.


The weekend was for sure a good one.

SIGNED: LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD WEEK

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My birthday was Friday! Lots and Lots of birthdays!!!