26 October 2010

30 DAYS/DAY 21

day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy

Organized clutter. That's what this is. That's what makes me happy. I don't know why but upon walking into a place that has a whole lot of stuff, my insides get seriously all giddy with excitement. It's a great feeling. Something about lots and lots of stuff just lights up my soul. Tons of things, all grouped together accordingly... whether by size, color, shape, however they're arranged... if there's a LOT of them in one area, this brings a sparkle to my eye.

(all pics from We Heart It)

Specific things that REALLY get me happy when there's a lot of them:
- chandeliers
- books
- buttons

I like collections.

I think when people come over to my place, they probably think, "Good Lord! Why does this girl have so much stuff and random stuff at that". And that's just it. I like the feeling of clutter, but not crazy clutter... it makes me feel at home and happy. I'd like to tell them that it's just the beginning. *smiles*

SIGNED: SOUL STIRRING AND BEAUTIFUL.

1 comment:

Influence said...

I love these pictures!! I can't decide which one is my favourite x