15 June 2010

SUPER SUBURBIA SATURDAY


This weekend, Tate and I trooped it out to Coppell to hang with the fam. Hamburgers, hot dogs, beans and potatoes... very patriotic for it not being the fourth, especially since we ate on flag plates. Brother plus his fam were in town and Lindsay and her man were over... so it was, of course, very lovely family bonding time around the dining room table. Mom made dessert that was to die for and then the night ended with the family longboarding out in the street. Amazing!

Brother looked great since he used to surf back in his Hawaii days.
Sister looked stiff.
Dad looked like he could break the board.
Mom didn't try.
Colin looked like a natural.
Avery just ran up and down the yard as fast as her little legs could take her.
Colton-man slept.
Laynie kept us company with her laughter.

It was good times as alays and then I truly ended the night watching some UFC fights with Cousin Ben out at Fox & the Hound. Sometimes Super Suburbia isn't all that bad on a Saturday night... it's nice to escape the city and go back home.

SIGNED: HERE'S LOOKING FWD TO NEXT WKND (whatever that may hold)

BEST LINK I'VE DISCOVERED THESE DAYS: Stereomood (GO! I know you'll love it)

DOULBE SIGNED: PICS TO SISTER AND COLIN'S WEDDING COMING UP IN THE NEXT POST

No comments: