21 April 2009

Ta ta ta Toose-day…

-After being OOO for a week ah-Miami, I discovered that they recently stocked the office refridge-thing with all the Spicy V8 for the drinkin’ as much veggies as you can possibly drink-woot! Seems to me, that if I'd want to drink my veggies I’d also want to add something to it. Pretty much something that starts with a v- an rhymes with Nakhodka (which if you didn’t know, is a port in SE Russia) then add some pepper, tobasco, Worcestershire and yep... a celery stick.

-“Crunch Crunch” goes the carrot I'm eating.


-I think my favorite words to say are vegetable and Worcestershire.

-Yesterday I brought home a new addition to the my clan, and no... it's not another hermit!...(Pancho, Lou, Greta and Barrrt would probably go crazy and we don't need that) (thx Dad for the funny!)


- And so here's the big BIG news...

-Introducing Tate McTator Tot! She is exactly 6 weeks old today and definitely has a set of lungs on her… poor girl cries anytime she’s alone. It makes me sad, so as soon as I get off work I’m heading straight home to go cuddle up with her...


... and then maybe we'll go grab some $2 margaritas at Primos! :)

SIGNED: FOCUSSSSS!

No comments: