04 February 2009

JUMP, FOR MY ALARM

I awoke this morning to the shrilling screams of my fire alarm. “This is so weird” I thought as I bounded out of the sheets, “I’m not even cooking!” I continued to receive an early morning cardio session as I wildly jumped up and down, batting my pillow into the air just beyond the alarm. Though I’m feeling better, having to swing a pillow into the air at absolutely nothing wasn’t helping the healing process (which should have been taking place that very moment in the comfort of my bed)! I started to have visions of watery sludge being sprayed through the sprinklers and coating all of my belongings with nasty stagnant grime. Somewhere in the far off distance Jump (for your love) started playing. Immediately I was back in third grade P.E. class winning a Jump Rope for Heart competition… it was never going to end, but I wasn’t going to just stop jumping either. Just as soon as my right calf began to cramp… SILENCE! I had won! My prize was far better than that pleather Jump Rope for Heart jacket (with the stinkin’ JRfH patch). My prize was dive bombing straight back into the bed sheets for one more hour.

SIGNED: AND IT COULDN’T HAVE BEEN BETTER

No comments: