Saved on my desktop
is this awesome little diddy...
Don't remember
where I found it
but..
I screencaptured it
and now
I feel
I should
share it...
with
the
WORLD!
What colour do I want to put on my canvas today? Red, green, blue, black, orange perhaps? It is up to me.
maybe I will try something different than yesterday, because I already know what yesterday felt like.
yes. something different. something new.
something crazy?
something that scares me. out of my skin.
something that causes me to suck all my breath in for a moment, and hold it.
whoooooooooosh. exhale.
something that makes me want to run. bursting.
do i dare disturb the universe?
fuck yes.
because I already know what yesterday felt like.
today I begin again with a different colour.
love is a brand new box of crayons waiting to be opened.
SIGNED: I LOVE THE SMELL OF A CRAYOLA.
3 comments:
WHOA! I don't think that I've EVER seen an F bomb on your page ;)
I love the crayon smell as well MMM!
Well if we're gonna start cussing......
ASS
DAMN
SHIT
What color are you today...I'm feeling blue.
Post a Comment