15 May 2008

A CASO HAND CLAP

My dearest Casey-Caso wrote this little work love poem today and sent it to a few lucky stars, including myself.

Because this Isla Fisher look-alike does not have a b-log… I am taking it upon myself to post her dilly. Please indulge yourself in her creative spirit and feel free to give her a hand-clap, as this is some tres excellent work! (pat on the bum Caso, you deserve a good game for this one)
Bored at work...doo be doo be dooo
Need something to doo be doo be doo
Yay for Greys tonite!! doo be doo be doo
If I don't win tomorrow, I'll be blue be doo be doo...
I heart you Pho Que be doo be doo
SIGNED: STINKIN’ AWESOME.

DOUBLE THE FUN SIGNED: THANK YOU STARS FOR NOT GETTING SWEPT

TRIPLE THE PAIN IN MY EARS: METAL SHOP PARTY OF THREE, WHHHHYYY??!!

QUADRUPLE THE SCOOP: OF MY PACIUGO GELATO LAST NIGHT – TASTEE

*I’M STOPPING HERE BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON MY MIND CAN’T REMEMBER WHAT COMES AFTER QUADRUPLE… AND I’M BEING HONEST… GOSH, IT’S THURSDAY PEOPLE, I JUST ATE REALLY CHEESY/MEATY, GREASY LASAGNA FOR LUNCH (YES, AT THE WORK PLACE BC I’M CARLESS – THANK YOU CO-WORKER CARPOOL SO WE CAN HOV-ER IT BC I-35, YOU SUCK). THE AFTERNOON I FEAR WILL DRAG ON IF I DON’T GO FULFILL MY MID-DAY DESIRE WITH A SNOW-CONE OR SLUSHY FROM SONIC HAPPY HOUR 2-4, THE END OF MY RAMBLE.

No comments: