04 April 2008

LOVE LOVE LOVE

What's up.
Nothing.
What's up with you?
Nothing.
What's up with you?


Ahh, lines from one of my all time favorite movies. Actually there's a ton of great lines in The Sweetest Thing... and even a quite terribly raunchy song too. Yes, isn't that fun stuff for your Friday. :)

I am smiling for you today because you're in for a treat. I know you're not thinking that this treat is wallpaper... but really, it is. And it really IS a treat... a Scratch-n-Sniff treat!
Here look... it's from Flavor Paper and since wallpapers are the sudden rage right now in the design/decor world (big flower prints and patterns/organic-ness for your home if you will) I thought your sniffer might need to be tickled. There are three fruity scents to choose from:

b-a-n-a-n-a-s!
Cherry Forever
Tutti-Frutti

This sounds like Michael Angelo (the designer/creator) is the next Willy Wonka... what do you think? Here's what I think. I think Wonka's line of lickable wallpapers was probably short lived. Too many people killing over from too many nasty germinated kids licking the same strip of snozzberries over and over again.
In springtime, the only pretty ring time
Birds sing, hey ding
A-ding, a-ding
Sweet lovers love the spring
--
Enough of that... Scratch-n-Sniff DOES sound better than lickable, but I'd rather dress up my wall with some fabrics from Amy Butler's Spring collection. Yes, fabric can go on walls... just frame a section or wrap it around something... WALLA! Personally I'm enjoying these prints from the Midwest Modern line...
And am searching for ways to use them... thrift store here I come!

Okay, update on my hand... I STILL HAVE NO CLUE! But here's what it looks like today.

And one more picture for the road...
I've been listening to a little Eric Hutchinson, Eisley, Brett Dennon and Tristan Prettyman. You should check them ALL out.

Lyrics are from Tristan's Love, Love, Love song.

SIGNED: AND ALL I ASK IS A TALL SHIP AND STAR TO STEERY HER BY... HAPPY WEEKENDS YOU PEOPLES!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

The Shnawzberries taste like Shnawzberries!