And am not sure how it happened.
I was attacked today.
And do not know what did the attacking.
I was attacked today.
And know it was not the love bug.
I was attacked today.
And am now accepting sympathy points for my wrist.
(how many would you like to give?)
I was attacked today.
And am guessing it was in my go-cart.
I was attacked today.
And it probably happened while listening to Gay Not Gay.
(apparently it’s gay for guys to watch Oprah to discover new music).
I was attacked today.
And it hurts.
I was attacked today.
And I can’t stop touching the spot.
(dang!)
I was attacked today.
And the dang spot measures exactly one inch in length.
I was attacked today.
And now its red.
3 comments:
You might be allergic to one of those bracelets tiger...One of the most common allergies to metal jewelry that people experience is to nickel. Are any of those new? Not worn often? Silver alloy maybe? Nowadays, most silver jewelry contains a significant amount of nickel... If you were driving, and had a little perspiration from your arm under one of those, it could be enough to cause a minor chemical reaction which has led to the a rash around your jewelry, with red and itchy skin; you probably have allergies to metal jewelry of some sort and should avoid wearing any jewelry made of that metal. Let me guess, you bought it in Mexico with 100 others like it a couple of weeks ago and you never really were in Hawaii... You have a new underground biz to make ends meet and along with the sale of Chicklets, you are selling knockoff silver jewelry right?
But I'm no MD, it could have been as simple as an underwear gnome snapping your hair thingy on your wrist when you weren't looking...or an Indian Snake Bite... I'll contact CDC and see what they think. ;-) How's your day otherwise?
dang sister...
WOW... that looks like it hurts :( Find out what it is!!
Post a Comment