08 April 2008

BECAUSE ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD

Having moved into my new place, I’ve been inspired to move a little myself. What I mean is… dance, dance… Dance it up. Yeeeeah. To what if it's not to the Boots with the Fur jam?!! Haaaa.

What gets me moving these days? Well, there are a few, but as of late it’s Jack Johnson’s Bubble Toes. I give all out credit to the third stanza (is it?)… this part in particular---

When you move like a jellyfish
Rhythm don't mean nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop
Move like a jellyfish
Rhythm is nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop


And one more really makes me stop and want to belt it out even though my neighbors probably wouldn’t be too appreciative.

If you saw the Keri Russell movie, August Rush there is a song called Raise It Up that is pretty much FAN-tastic. It’s sung by the Impact Repertory Theater and Jamia Simone Nash… who is a phenomenal talent. You can go to her page to listen to the song featured on the Quick Listen part… yes, I loves it. Odd posting for today...

And I’m a tad frustrated at this dang piece of Mint Mojito gum I've been chewing since Gay Not Gay. It has a hint of mojito flavoring and is fading fast. The gum itself hasn't even lasted itself as it's already beginning to disintegrate in my mouth... bleh x3! In most cases when I chew gum after lunch, I like it to last for at least the remainder of work AND overnight when I stick it on my bedpost. Thank goodness I’ll get away with no mint leaves stuck in my teeth.

SIGNED: YOGA TONIGHT = PIGEON POSE AND BUBBLE TOES

No comments: