Last week I popped on over after work to browse the DVD section. Ended up selecting three: One fun (Highschool Musical), one old (The Apartment), and one because of Justin Timberlake (Alpha-Dog). Checking out library movies is completely thrifty... much better than spending the $4 or so bucks at Blockbuster.
So I settled in today and watched The Apartment with Shirley MacLaine. Made in 1960, this black and white was a wonderful flick to watch on a grey and rainy Sunday afternoon. With her little boy-cut haircut, I never knew Ms MacLaine was such a cute girl back then. Loved it and would def watch it again... there's just something about watching older movies on rainy days that I really do enjoy when I get the chance.
Unlike the black and white movie I just finished watching, I stumbled upon this magnificently colored couch on one of the many sites I frequent... the rug is pretty wonderful as well.

You can find more of the same and other photos of the couch at Bertjanpot.com.
SIGNED: OFF TO CHURCH
No comments:
Post a Comment