14 February 2008

LOVE IS... PLAYING YOUR TRUMP CARD

Instead of blogging about love on a day like today... I'm simply replying to a post Jessie tagged me in.

Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, and finally tag five people at the end.

WEIRD/RANDOM:
-- When I eat pizza I have to, have to drink orange juice... I think it’s the best combination ever.
-- I had a hole in my eardrum when I was little… they patched it up with skin taken from behind my ear.
-- In the morning (or at night, depending on time) I line my eyeshadows up in the order I put them on (you should know there are 5+).
-- I have a secret crush on one of the men in his 40’s that works out at the Y (yes, he's married... and he probably has 3 kids already... but I am still allowed to crush, right?!)
-- Whenever I eat a Dove Chocolate and read the inside of the wrapper or read the “Love Is" comic in the paper, I have to text it to somebody that will appreciate my cheesy thoughtfulness.

WHERE:
-- Niagra Falls… already been, but would love to go back
-- Bath, England... the most leisure town I've been to
-- Those cool hotel rooms that have the glass bottom floor that overlook the ocean... maybe they’re in Figi or someplace like that
-- Dubai... indoor snow skiing, Dubailand, and SO much more... everything here is larger than large... you have to check out what's going on at this place... it's literally incredible... talk about SKYLINES!
-- At the end of the road in Kuaui... it takes 4 miles both ways to hike to this waterfall… hopefully in a month I’ll get to see it

WHO:
-- Jules
-- Rachel
-- Christina
-- Chris

SIGNED: THANK YOU COURT FOR THE CD... IT IS THREE TIMES ALREADY LISTENED THROUGH...FABULOUS!!

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Cute Pic by the way... You look great in green! ;-) Have fun at dinner tonight CC..KK? LOL.

Courtney said...

sooo glad you like it.

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.