Back in the car wash this morning... at work that is... the pressure washing continues!
The commute was a nice one today. Not much traffic... but when there WAS... I got stuck behind this. Just some crazy guy who wanted to attach a Chucky doll to the back of his trailor which stared at me for 5 stop and go minutes. WHO DOES THIS?! What a freaking creeper!
So Christmas music is already on the radio here in Dallas. Don't know if I just tuned in for one song - or if 103.7 is permanently that way until December 25th, but wow... seems a tad bit early considering we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet!
Since I got a tease of it on the radio, I've been listening to my Bing Crosby Christmas cd at work. Only playing it through the headphones though so no one will think I'm Christmas crazy! Hmmm, thinking I'll have to dedicate another post to all the crazy Christmas lyrics there are... Bing loves singing about "the children"... all the time I swear!
In other Christin news... I'm pretty bummed out these days. My pain in my heel has still not gone away (it's been a month or more!) which prevents me from running the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day. However, this weekend is the Texas Twenty which is right around the corner from my place so I'm considering that unless I don't go to Atlanta for the weekend.
SIGNED: THE END FOR NOW... THE WORK COFFEE SUCKS TODAY AND I MADE IT!
2 comments:
Christin,
I'm sorry to hear about the lingering pain in your heel. Perhaps you should treat yourself to a fancy meal?
I think car art is weird in general, but that guy seems a bit extra.
Wow. I'd freak out if I had to follow the chucky doll all the way to work. I mean what an omen! UGH!
Sorry for the pressure washing at work :( I hope that it turns into a slow rinse soon :)
Much love ...
Post a Comment