09 October 2007

TOP DOWN KIND OF DAY.

Today is quite a little bit fantastic, wouldn't you say?


The kind of day...

... when as I walked outside, the birds were singing the way they sang outside Mary Poppins window.
... when I actually smiled back to the creepy man checking me out at the stoplight!
... where I just want to go to a park or field and run wild through those tiny yellow and white flowers that are actually weeds!
... when Bob Marley is on repeat on my iPod.
... where finding a dandelion to blow all the little whispies off would be the best delight.
... where I actually tip the car-hop at Sonic.
... when my hand turns into a dolphin as it jumps in and out of the wind waves while driving.
... that feels almost like a Friday but really is indeed only a Tuesday.
... where little to no make-up is required.
... when I want to sit outside and read through the Psalms and Proverbs.
... when the work coffee actually tasted good!
... when my doubts, worries and fears disappear because I'm reminded that "He's got the whoole world (and me!) in His hands."
... when Chris Tomlin's song lyrics keep repeating in my head,

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne

SIGNED: HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOING JUST AS GOOD. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Even if it isn't going this well ... Gosh, this post MAKES it great!! Glad that your day is fantastical :)

Hope that you are doing well for always :)